The letter below has just been received from Jamie Frail, the head of domestic game at Scottish Hockey.
I am extremely pleased to announce that Kinross Hockey Club has successfully completed Scottish Hockey Silver Club Accreditation. Your organisation has been recognised as a strong club that supports workforce, is well organised, operates efficiently and is a safe environmnet for members with a focus on growth and retention.
The rewards that your club can access as a silver club are:
- Silver Accreditation plaque
- Recognition through a group feature on the Scottish Hockey website
- A case study of one successful area of your club
- Invitation to annual ‘Silver Club Development Day’
- Free access to inflatable and promotional items for 1 event
- Use of accreditation logo for marketing
You will shortly receive further information on our Silver Club Development Day which you will receive two invites for club members to attend.
Silver clubs will be reviewed every two years and a member of the Scottish Hockey development team will be in contact to support closer to the time.
Well done on all the hard work and effort required to attain Silver status as this is a fantastic achievement.
We look forward to conitnuing to work with your club and if you wish to progress to Gold Accrediation Status please get in touch.
Head of Domestic Game